Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Heyy, I've been away from The Long Road to Financial Freedom, so that I could devote more of my time to my family over the holidays. I would like to say merry belated Christmas to you, and in a few days, HAPPY NEWYEAR!!

For now, I will be posting a little big irregularly, but come the New Year, I will resume my daily postings for you. I have come up with quite a few ideas for future posts. Among them, are 2 postings that I think you may find especially interesting. The first, I believe I spoke about in an earlier post, is to give a daily update on my battle to become smoke free in the coming New Year. The second one I think you may like more. In one of my earliest posts, I spoke about ways for college kids to make money. What I plan on doing, is to take a practical look into these money-making ways by showing exactly how much money I have made so far from these different ways.

I plan to touch base with you before the New Year, but JUST in case I don't, HAPPY NEW YEAR

Frank

No comments: