Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ever Thought Of Working As An Agent For The KGB?

Have you ever seen that TV commercial that advertises a service where you can text message a question, any question, and receive a timely answer? Well, this service is provided by KGB. IIIII have just recently signed up as a Secret Agent for this company. I havn't began working yet, but I'm midway through the hiring process. This seems like it could be a legitimate way of making money!

KGB pays its members on a per-answer, to a question basis. As of now, the rate is 10 cents per answer. To become a member, you must start by taking the Secret Agent test, which took me a few times to pass. It can be taken here http://kgb.com/index. After that, you will be allowed to apply for the position, pick your preferred hours, and then begin training. Working for this company requires a 6.5 hour/week minimum work time, which isn't too bad considering there are 168 hours in a week!

In the coming weeks, I will post how my experience as a full fledged secret agent has been!

http://kgb.com/index

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there,

This is Lyda. I enjoyed visiting your blog and was very impressed with the quality of your financial content.

I'm searching for some link exchange partners for my finance and real estate websites. My websites provides information on credit, mortgage, insurance, pay-day loans, real estate, debts and just about anything on Finance (you name it…).

Please do write to me if you feel that a link exchange might be appropriate between our websites.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at lydashmidth25@gmail.com.

Best Regards
Lyda

Certified Financial Planner said...

I will find more about it. I dont believe in such earning methods so quickly, but I have heard about this plenty of times. So lets give it a try.